2008-07-02

Ready, Set, Blog  

1 comments

Welcome to the inaugural post of gg::blog. As soon as I can figure out all the bells and whistles that are available, this place will be shiny as a new penny!

For now, I just want to introduce myself and give a little background on this blog.
Me: a middle-aged white woman who is still married to the guy I fell in love with 25 years ago, with 2 almost grown children who lives in a medium-sized metropolitan Southern California city.
The gg is for Gilson Graphics, my graphic design company of 12 years.

I have been reading other people's blogs for years and thought that I really don't have much to add to the millions of voices out there chronicling their lives in hilarious and poignant ways. What I DO have is a great love of the arts AND a bunch of talented friends. What better way to add beauty to the world than to share the beauty that others are making? I guess that is my way of making beauty too.

I will be posting about the beautiful things I see and know. In this way, you will get to know them too. And isn't that really what the internet is about? In the famous words of E.M. Forester, "...only connect."

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments: to “ Ready, Set, Blog