2008-07-18

Queen of Heart Art  

0 comments

To the right, this week I am featuring d.goth, my art-heart mate!

I have loved her work for years. I bought my first piece of hers way back in the late 90's, before I even knew who she was...it was just these beautiful hearts painted on stone tiles that was for sale in a local coffee house. I have a thing for hearts and when I saw these, I couldn't resist. Then I met her a couple of years later through an interesting set of circumstances and we have been friends ever since. She started with hearts and has expanded to many other forms.

Her story is one of hearts breaking and creativity awakening. She is also a teacher and a poet. Visit her website, http://www.dgoth.net/ and you can see what she is currently working on.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ Queen of Heart Art