2008-07-28

My Brand New HuliHuli!  

0 comments


I am taking a momentary break from promoting my artistic friends to promoting my dearest friends....one in particular, Tressie Armstrong, who, among other things, is one of the most generous souls I have ever encountered. She would give you the shirt off her back, take in as many stray puppies as could fit in her cute little house and never think a thing of it. In fact, it is that she is so free with her love and generosity that makes her so special. There is no hidden agenda, no keeping score...just a total love.



She is kind of like a puppy herself, just all motion and enthusiasm. She is willing even before she knows what she is in for!



Today she did something really amazing. She bought me a bike. And not just any bike.....an Electra Hulihuli beach cruiser! It is so beautiful and the funny thing is that is is the blond version of her black beach cruiser. Isn't it so cute???






Look at the detailing....it has whitewalls!!!



She has this same version in black. So now we will be the middle aged yin and yang ladies riding our cruisers in Carlsbad. The pedaling version of Thelma and Lousie!



Thanks dearest Tressie....I will ride this until either my butt or the seat wears out, I promise you! This is the most fun I have had in a very very long time. And the best part is, you will be sharing the fun with me. I love you, soul sister!!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ My Brand New HuliHuli!