2008-11-30

Nearly Not November Post.....Lino artist Justin Miller featured  

0 comments



As I have mentioned, this blog is about making space for your greatness. Block prints have a very special place in my heart, not only because I totally dig bold, graphic & decorative designs, but because this is what prompted me to get back into art myself....

Justin's work is an ideal I am now striving for--simple, bold, beautiful composition and a strong graphic style. Now that I am carving and making prints myself, I so appreciate the talent he has in positive/negative space.

Am finally getting around to giving Justin his due....please enjoy these beauties.



You can also visit him here:
www.boundstaffpress.blogspot.com
or at his Etsy shop here:
www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5039337

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories