2010-03-30

Nothing new...until now!  

0 comments

I guess I am too busy working or reading other (more interesting) blogs to have posted in ...what...?...almost 10 months!!!

Well, a new an exciting development has occurred. A LinkedIn group of Graphic Designers in North San Diego County has been formed. Hooray! We have met a couple of times and there are some TALENTED folks here....

I am SO happy to FINALLY meet my peers. I have been trying and waiting for 14 years to finally collaborate and share ideas with people who do what I do!

I will add the individual links for the designers later.... I just want to get this post up and save my dignity.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ Nothing new...until now!